MCMagic Server Rules
Welcome to MCMagic! To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our park Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, skins, in-game names and other items may be subject to monitoring, screening and/or security checks as the Guest logs in.
- We reserve the right not to allow any Guest onto the Servers, and to deal with any issue or concern in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Cast Member volunteers by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- Proper attire (i.e. Player Skins) must be worn at all times. Costumes/Skins worn by Guests are subject to approval. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to supervise their children while in MCMagic. Although we employ many protections, it is still up to the parent/guardian to ensure their child's safety.
- Character Skins may be worn by Guests. Only properly trained, tagged (in-game) Guests may perform in shows or act as Characters or interact with Guests as such.
In-game "currency", coins, items and other entitlements (including in-game tags) are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. Items must be used by the same person during their period of validity.
The following items may not be used in/brought onto MCMagic:
- Hacked / Cracked / Invalid Minecraft clients.
- Modded "Modified" clients which allow you to download our maps, games, shows, images, sounds or any other proprietary items.
- Connecting with a "World Downloader" installed will result in an immediate 3-day temporary removal from our Parks and all other services without option for appeal.
- Game modifications that attempt to grant access to areas / permissions or give items that are otherwise unobtainable will result in a permanent removal from our Parks and all other services. These modifications include but are not limited to the following (with exception of Optifine):
- Fly Mods / Hacks
- X-Ray Mods / Hacks
- Movement / Clip Mods / Hacks
- Force-OP / Brute Force Login Mods / Hacks
- Impossible / Stacked Item Mods / Hacks
- Entity / Clock / Tick Generating Mods / Hacks
- Mass / Forced World Interaction / Editing Mods / Hacks
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed:
- If you choose to take part in a "Role Play" (assuming a role as a character in a narrative, including but not limited to families) on Park servers, you must chat in a Party Chat (/party [Username] to invite). Also, you must follow the general terms of service outlined on this website.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, advertising other servers, skins, and external server help.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, YouTube videos or streams, links unverified by MCMagic as family friendly, and any media contained outside of MCMagic directly onto guests without supervision of a cast member.
- Engaging with other Guests or impeding the operation while posing as or portraying any character in costume, unless otherwise noted.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede our Guest's experience or the operation of MCMagic and our associated partners.
- Intentionally and knowingly inflating your economy (money or token) balance can lead to a reset of your economy statistics.
- Discussing controversial topics such as politics, religion, history, science, sexuality, entertainment, environment, law and order, languages, philosophy, psychiatry, technology, media and culture, people, and sports. Only during authorized events may certain topics may be presented. All topics are subject to moderation by a cast member in accordance with the terms of service.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters MCMagic and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave MCMagic, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of any Server or attraction, close any Server or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a Server, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We restrict the usage of chat for new Guests until they have accumulated ten (10) total minutes on our Server. This is done to reduce the actions from spam accounts.
- MCMagic's Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, please consult a Cast Member.
Disney's 'Online Safety Rules'
- When asked by friends or strangers, online or offline, never share Account IDs and Passwords.
- Don’t reveal any personal identity information in your Screen Names, such as your birthday, hobbies, hometown or school.
- In any information exchange, like e-mail or chat, never give any personal information about yourself or someone else.
- Don’t share photos of yourself, your family, or your home with people you meet online.
- Never open e-mails that come from unknown sources DELETE them.
- If you receive mean or threatening comments online, don’t respond. Log off and report the activity to your parents.
- Nothing you write on the Web is completely private. Be careful what you write and to whom.
- Never make plans to meet an online “friend” in person.
- WHEN IN DOUBT: Always ask your parents for help. If you’re not sure, log off.
Failure to follow and comply with these rules may result in disciplinary action, up to warnings, kicked from the server, muted from chat, temporarily banned, and including permanently banned and IP banned.